homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

For The Face




My current face situation :
Being pregnant & breaking out as well as having normal dry Winter skin... the only way i've been able to control my skin these days is by a 3 step process.

1. Face wipes - the wipes above are my favorite 4 and most used ! Currently i'm using the Simple exfoliating wipes and the Say Yes To Cucumbers wipes to remove makeup every night.

2.  Face wash - I then wash my face (unless my skin is super dry) with one of the above facial cleansers. Currently my obsession is Vasanti - BrightenUp! 

3. Moisturizer - Having a moisturizer that works well for you skin is as important as anything else! I currently use Pond's moisturizer (sold conveniently at every drug store) followed by a tinted moisturizer on top for a nice hint of color and coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment