homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Waist Coat Newbie



So today I go this new little gem from ZARA! It's called a "long waistcoat" but really, it's a rad vest. 
After I had a terrible and annoying day yesterday, Chris surprised me with an early Christmas gift which turned out being this awesome army print coat with fur that I wanted from ZARA about a month ago on a previous shopping trip. Turns out, randomly I am a Small and not a Medium in ZARA and it was too big... :-( Bummer they didn't have a small left in stock, but I did get to exchange it for this awesome "waist coat"! & have a little fashion show with one of the Newbury Street, Boston employee's ! :-) Much fun. 
Did I mention I have the most amazing hubby ever?... <3




I'm hoping they don't run out of the original gift Chris got me so I can possibly order it online!?...I miss it already! ^




I also tried this coat on today and fell in love! It felt like a modern day Amelia Earhart jacket & is oh so soft! Definitely on my Christmas (or after Xmas) wish list.



No comments:

Post a Comment