homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Attire


H&M Dress // Cardigan // Necklace 
J.Crew tights (similar here & here!)
Urban Outfitters flower crown (similar here!)


A bit late because life on my end has been beyond busy and insane between work, the print studio, new projects, packing, moving, doctors appointments and so on!!... AHH. 
ok, now I can breathe.

We spent Easter this year at my parents house, as we do most years! The weather was a bit iffy so the dress I planned on wearing without tights, turned in to a dress that needed to be worn with tights. It's just still not warm here in New England...today is barely 45* and rainy! Ughhh. 
Spring where are youuuuuu?!

I recently picked up this blue & white polkadot shift dress from H&M (see my last post on shift/comfy dresses) and honestly wish I had it in every color and pattern - it's SO comfy and stretchy, you could almost sleep in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment