homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello Sunshine!

  
March 10th - 17th : 
Miami FL, >>>>>West Palm Beach, FL

We are VERY pleased to have just booked our 1 week Florida trip this upcoming March to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary, as well as visit a very good friend of mine who lives in W. Palm Beach! I have only been to a few places in Florida over the years, but have yet to ever really spend much time in Miami. I'm pretty psyched to say the least. Mostly to trade the 20* freezing cold New England weather for 1 week of sunshine!!!

MY SHOPPING LIST:















































One of my favorite parts about going anywhere on vaca is the process leading up to it. Most people hate packing...something that I absolutely love. The pre-trip purchases, organizing and outfit planning is like a dream come true for me! No joke, i'm usually pretty much fully packed about a month before I go on any trip; I get too excited! I happen to be freakishly organized and usually pack my husband a mont in advance completely as well, haha!

Since it is 25* out and freezing here in New England currently, the thought of a week long trip in the sunshine is unbelievably exciting... (can you tell?)
 Now that our trip is booked, the digging thru Summer clothes can begin! I love when I get some new pieces before a trip; it just makes it that more fun to wear when you get there... a little somethin' extra to look forward to! I usually put together a ton of outfits first and then narrow it down so that I don't over pack to the extreme; over packing a little is always necessary. This gal needs her options!

hahahah

...you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment