homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Monday, January 13, 2014

Better Late Than Never



Our X-mas tree nook!




^ He knows me so well... 



Both necklaces were gifts from my husband! (perfect for layering!) <3







Cashew Bologna Fiftal, the Christmas doggy! 

Old Navy sweater (on sale now!) // Vintage skirt (similar here!) (and here!) // 





New Years Eve ~
I wore : H&M bow ties dress with black tights





The X-Mas tree is gone for the New Year & we found this sea foam green vintage gem 2 weeks ago - great addition to our eclectic little housey! (this is  part of our living room)




Please excuse my extremely late Christmas post. I completely fell behind on all sorts of things when I was sick in bed for over 2.5 weeks (literally a nightmare) and wasn't doing much of anything other than trying to keep it together to celebrate all the Holiday's in one piece! Whatever sickness I had stuck with me up until just a few days ago - it's been like a month now of not feeling like myself. 
So it feels good to be back up and feeling normal again! YAY ME! 
Here is a peek inside our Holidays and our X-Mas in to the New Year ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment