homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thneedville






J.Crew leggings // FRYE boots // H&M sweater




Have you ever see the LORAX?! Well, the other day "post stuffing my face shopping" as I would like to call it, (since Black Friday just doesn't mean anything to me) I dragged Chris with me to H&M not long after digesting our Thanksgiving dinner. Luckily it wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be around 9pm; people go crazy for bargains. Me? not so much. I mean I like a good deal and a sale just as much as the next person, but I find it insane that people throw away any moral compass and the majority of their values while'st Holiday shopping. At the end of the day, most people are pretty crazy. 
One year I saw a nice looking Mom, legitimately whack a complete stranger over a duvet set at Macy's. At the same Macy's a year later, people got literally trampled to death!!...Cray Cray.

Anyways - I picked up a few new sweaters, 2 in which reminded me instantly of a "thneed" from the movie the Lorax. If you google thneed, the image above is sure to pop up...
now, i'm sure to pop up as well! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment