homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Anthro Shoe Party
















































I know it looks like I want everything from the shoe department at Anthropologie ... 
well, you're right, I DO!
I have been in love with Anthropologie and their funky but sophisticated style since I can remember! My first ever purchase from there was a PJ set when I was a young teen, followed by some lip gloss and jewelry. Now, every time I receive a new catalogue in the mail it feels like Christmas. 
The thing I love most about Anthro as i've gotten older is it feels more and more "age appropriate" for so many reasons, yet has something for women of all ages to fall in love with!

This wide range of shoes I have selected are the majority of what they have on sale right now (well, almost!), and as you can see...I want them all! It definitely says something about their eclectic mix of styles and contemporary flair I can never get enough of.

...maybe if I'm REALLY good this year, Santa will bring me just a few pairs?!

:-)

1 comment: