homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Monday, November 4, 2013

Serious Brow Problems



As someone who was born into the universe with literally no eyebrow's (thanks Dad) - I have had a constant and continuous battle of the brows on a daily basis working with little hairs that are just barely there. I have dyed them, plucked them into different shapes, not plucked them at all, gotten them waxed (only maybe  twice my whole life!) colored them with all sorts of pencils & fluffed them with powders etc, ..... not kidding, my eyebrows are hopeless!!! They either seem to be so sparse (as naked as the day I was born) or I over indulge in penciling them in... there is no happy medium. 

My best friend Emily and I are both natural blondes and always joke about how nudie our brows are and how we look like different people with and without doin'up our brows... haha we typically send each other atrocious photo's of a bad brow job, just for each other's amusement. 

I'm guessing it's a "blonde thing".

Maybe this eyebrow tutorial form the one and only Beauty Department will do the trick!
... i'll keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment