homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Festival Wear


In honor of it officially being "festival season" -  here is some outfit inspo to get you excited for the warm weather, loud music and lots and lots of mud. 

With any outdoor shows or festivals I have ever been to, the one thing they all have in common is that at the end of the night you leave a very different and dirtier version of yourself. Depending on the weather leading up to the festival or the day of, can definitely determine your outfit choice!

If you are a first time festival goer, I would recommend wearing boots or booties of some sort due to the fact that with soo many people traipsing around on the ground, mud, icky sticky grass & extremely dirty feet are a given!
One of the first festivals I ever went to was literally the muddiest day of my life - I wore white sandals and had mud covering my entire body by the end of the night. Needless to say, I threw those sandals out along with my whole outfit from what I can remember...


(no joke)


In whatever bag you choose to bring with you, make sure you have some sort of wrap, towel or blanket that you can whip out and sit on (assuming the ground isn't completely filth!)
These round towels from The Beach People are perfect for any and all occasions.







SHOP FESTIVAL TOPS :


























SHOP FESTIVAL ROMPERS :













SHOP FESTIVAL SKIRTS :

















SHOP FESTIVAL SHORTS :












SHOP FESTIVAL SHOES :



















SHOP FESTIVAL BAGS :







No comments:

Post a Comment