homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Winter Wonderland





















Steve Madden coat (similar here!) // H&M striped turtleneck (similar here!) & pants //
 Sorel snow boots // Winter headband & matching gloves gift via Bestemors 


Yesterday Chris & I took a "half snow day" and drove to Haley Farm (one of our favorite places to take Cashew on walks, etc!) and took a brisk walk in the absolutely freezing temperatures to get out of the house before heading to the studio!
If you haven't noticed, New England is one of the most scenic places ever for all sorts of ocean views and rolling nature. I have lived all over the world (literally) and always have seemed to move back to New England where we have all the Seasons, even when its freezing and I miss Summertime more than anything; I absolutely love how beautiful it is where we live. I can't imagine ever living in a place without nature and the ocean, it's absolutely breathtaking and never seizes to amaze me!



No comments:

Post a Comment