homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Furr'tastic














H&M faux fur coat & zip pocket skinnies // F21 cable knit turtleneck sweater // Sorel Boots // 

I have been and forever will be a fur coat-aholic. I have collected quite a few furry coats over the past few years (most being faux fur with the exception of a vintage fur coat from that used to be my Mom's) and this one was one of the first ones I ever bought from H&M a few years ago when I was living in New York City. It's an oldie but a goodie!! 
This Saturday Chris & I went and drove around Watch Hill, RI - about 15min away from our house,  and snapped some pics near the water but not on the beach because it was literally 2* out and super windy! (Chris proposed to me at Watch Hill beach in June, 2012) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment