homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Call It What You Will


1. Take more pictures, like, with a camera (not camera phone)


2. Buy a canoe


3. Improve my baking skills (especially gluten-free)


4. Take more hikes 


5. Less new, more old. VINTAGE!


6. Go so sleep earlier, wake up earlier


7. Take a road trip


8. Build an small/awesome cabin in the woods on our Ledyard, CT land


9. Drink more tea (not that I don't already drink a ton, but still, more!!!!)


10. Less sodium!


11. Launch a new project we have been working on


12. Start a family! 
(I know I just threw that one in there, but we are planning on starting a family soon... yay babies!!!)


13. Join a spin class/not die from spin class


14. More artwork (large scale)


15. Try something with my hair (but not toooo crazy!)


Since It's a new year - YAY 2014 !!! I thought it would make sense to share my bucket list, things I want to accomplish, or "new years resolutions" with you! 
Call it what you will - these are a few of the things I hope are a part of my new year. 

Bring it on 2014! 
....it's already been brought'n.

No comments:

Post a Comment