homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Monday, December 16, 2013

Swoon Worthy Diaper Bags

FOR MOMS:


































FOR DADS:










With half my friends having babies left and right, baby bags have become more important in my life. As someone who can't wait for kids (hopefully within a year or so!) I have been noticing more than ever the hideousness that is diaper bags these days?!...
This day and age there is no excuse to be toting around a ladybug covered bright pink diaper bag for your kid. We see its a girl, relax with the OD'ing of pink things dangling everywhere and baby-tastic patterns on all your bags. There are so many awesome baby bags that are super functional, stylish and that don't hurt your eyes, or ruin your outfit! Wahoo! Thank goodness for good designers and durable, good quality materials. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! These are really very nice bags. I like big and multiple zip bags. In the multiple zipper bag I can easily manage my stuffs. Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Diaper Bag is perfect for me.

    Regards,
    Diaper Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    balo bỉm sữa chính hãng

    ReplyDelete