homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

You Think You Know...

...And Now You Do !

50 Things you may not know about yours truly ! ~


1. I was born in New York & lived in Brooklyn Heights until I was 3 

2. I'm ambidextrous 

3. My husband & I were best friends for a year and a half before we actually dated

4. I'm super allergic to cats

5. I remember smells better than faces 

6. My favorite piece of clothing growing up were overalls

7. I have an older brother who's almost 29

8. My favorite color is green

9. I eat at least 4 lollipops a day

10. You will always find these guys on my iphod/phone :
The Beatles
The Shins
The Strokes
Coldplay
Adele
M.Ward
No Doubt
Queen
Michael Jackson
Bon Iver
Emitt Rhodes
Dr. Dog
Frou Frou/Imogen Heap
Jack Johnson
....all the good stuff. 

11. I hate techno

12. I love cooking & am not too shabby at it!

13. I'm a size 7-7.5 shoe

14. My favorite animal print is zebra

15. I could eat guacamole every day

16. Green tea is my favorite tea

17. I'm a natural strawberry blonde 

18. I'm half French & half Norwegian

19. My go-to nail color is and always has been red

20. I had never been a witch for Halloween my entire life until this year

21. I walked down the aisle at my wedding to Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here"

22. Our dog Cashew's middle name really is Bologna

23. I've only broken fingers, toes & my tail bone :-(

24. I'm 5'8"

25. I'm super organized

26. My best friend is my Mom (Louise!)

27. Chris & I already have our kids names picked out

28. I am a sticker & greeting card-aholic

29. I used to be a cheerleader (briefly)

30. When I was a kid I used to be obsessed with going into outer space

31. I've been wearing glasses and/or contacts since I was in the 3rd grade

32. I got a fake ID when I was 15 that said I was 21 ... haha

33. I have 5 tattoos

34. I've had my nose pierced since I was 15

35. My maiden last name is both of my parents last names combined before they got married

36. I love fishing!

37. I like almond butter better than peanut butter

38. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be the French countryside

39. Chris & I were legally married on Feb 14th - Valentines Day 2013, but our anniversary and wedding day was on March 7th 2013

40. I love coffee

41. I still have 2 baby teeth (seriously)

42. I'm terrified of centipedes

43. I didn't grow up on a farm but really want one with lots of animals!

44. Hocus Pocus, Matilda & Casper will forever be 3 of my all time favorite movies

45. I was punched in the face by a 15 year old kid when I was 20

46. I trust people too easily

47. I hate horror movies

48. I have green eyes

49. I took dance the majority of my life

50. I love Hello Kitty! ...but don't like cats

No comments:

Post a Comment