homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bean Head






































As you know, I am a huge beanie fan. When Fall rolls around every year, the easiest way to embrace cooler weather for me is to look forward to the beanie hat wearing days where I can get away with not doing my hair, as well as keeping my noggin extra toasty!
I have zero beanie discrimination - I love them all!! Over the years I have collected quite a few beanies from all over the world (literally) and from all walks of life (as I like to call it)...aka all different price ranges. 
My go-to beanie stores are NEFF, ZARA, H&M and anything from ShopBop &/or REVOLVE clothing



Here are some of my favorite bean head days below ~













....and oh so many more where that came from! 

2 comments:

  1. Good clothes will change a person's mood, since I has a ripped sweater dress ,I has no time to buy other people’s clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new women’s pom pom winter beanie hat is given the name pom pom due to the fact that it has a stupendous white color which gives a light, custom pom pom hats

    ReplyDelete