homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Animals On Ya






















































Animal sweaters and sweatshirts are everywhere this Season and can be found practically anywhere by tons of designers, most department stores, online searches & now - right here!!!

My inspiration for this post was because of my trip to the mall last night with Chris & our friend Dave.
 We went into Old Navy, not somewhere I typically would think to shop, looking for a button down shirt for Chris' Indiana Jones costume for Halloween - - when I stumbled upon 2 very cute, thin, insanely affordable sweaters ! It was a no brainer that I walked out of the store with 2 of them in tow, along with what we originally went there for. (yay random purchases!) 

Luckily I was able to find a ton of different animal options in all sorts of price ranges, for every body type, & by so many different designers!
If you're as much as an animal lover as I am... these 2 new animal sweaters will certainly not be my last !!!
<3 <3 <3




^^^ Today at work - in my new Old Navy fox sweater ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment