homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Monday, November 26, 2012

Turkey Weekend! ~


Ian! My honey booboo on Turkey Day Eve!


The loves of my life. <3


Fat and happy. 


Thanksgiving place-cards.


Cashew got a hair cut to look extra dapper for Thanksgiving.


Love them!


Brother Jimmy and my first son, Toto.


Mama Carol.


Fiftal ladies !


Cousins and puppies!


The best guys I know!



My Dad!


My favorite ladies! (my mom to the left who always talks in photo's, and my future mother and sister in law!)

Excuse the terrible photos taken in the dark on my iphone on Thanksgiving night! EEEK! Not so good. BUT they are all i've got for now :-)
'Tis the season for family, friends, love, food, drinks, being merry, and ignoring the real world.
It felt amazing to be home in CT for a few days. Basically we ate and drank our faces off and was with our family every day! (Chris' and mine!) We are extremely lucky that we happen to be from the same home town and our families live literally 4 minutes away from each other. Hence all the lovely family get togethers!! We definitely never take them for granted. I already can't wait for Xmas!! 
Now that Thanksgiving is over I can listen to Christmas music without wanting to shoot someone because it wasn't even Halloween yet before I heard Xmas songs on the radio and decorations at Target..But anyways! WAHOO, yay for Xmas and the holidays! All the more reasons to drink Bailey's in bed before falling asleep watching Friends, eating tons of orange potato's, wearing layers, snuggling up next to space heaters (and or real fire places) and counting down the days until our wedding!! 
In just 2 short days we will be at our 100 day countdown! It's amazing. <3 
The more you're with the people you love, the better you feel. I guess thats why I adore my family and friends more than they'll ever know. 

On a poopy note,...literally. Poor Cashew my baby kid is super sick and has kept us awake for the past 3 nights straight needing to go out, etc etc. BAHh. I took him to the vet today so hopefully all will be better tomorrow and the next day now that he's on some meds and special food for his tum-tum! 
Poor baby Shewwwwww. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment