homeget styledblogshopinspirationaboutcontact

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fish Tails




No new news here - the fishtail braid has been around for a while now, but I had yet to give it a go until today actually! I'm usually really low maintenance with my hair, & tend to stick to the same few styles out of convenience. One of many New Years resolutions of mine will be trying new things with my hair more frequently!
There are many different types of fishtail braids that all look different, which I love! It looks complicated but is actually even easier than regular braiding ! Very neat. 

For a good hair tutorial on YouTube , go HERE to learn how to fishtail braid if you are stumped! The longer you hair, the easier it is to do. I made mine in to pigtails to see if I could do it, and it came out super cute! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment